Follain leads the movement toward healthier personal care by curating and creating the best products on follain.com and in a growing number of stores across the country. We believe everyone deserves to experience the power of clean beauty. Do you want to join our mission to change the wildly unregulated and unhealthy beauty industry, for good?
- Customer Service
- Our store educators serve as the face of our company, so through customer service, you have the opportunity to be an ambassador for our brand. It’s up to you to:
- - Build a friendly and welcoming in-store environment.
- - Develop customer relationships. Communicate effectively with customers in-store and remotely (via phone and email) to determine the best healthy beauty products to fit their needs.
- - Maintain a high level of Follain product knowledge, beauty industry knowledge, and health and wellness industry knowledge. You will be industry experts, positioned perfectly to help guide new customers through a healthy beauty journey.
- Operations & Merchandising
- We need to make it as easy as possible for our customers to find what they need, when they need it. To do that efficiently, we need you to:
- - Help with store productivity, to hit sales goals and maximize customer experiences.
- - Actively participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to:
- - Stock maintenance (restock shelves; help create new product purchase orders; and monitor stock for easy product replenishment).
- - Organize and clean store.
- Brand & Mission Messaging
- Follain HQ is working hard to figure out the best ways to get new customers in our doors and online, and that involves hearing from our store teams about what customers are asking for and need from us. We’re a start-up - in other words, we’re a small team and we often work collaboratively across different teams and departments, giving you the opportunity to make a bigger impact on the business. Interested? We’re looking for store educators who will:
- - Occasionally contribute to marketing projects to support Follain’s brand and mission.
- - Research and grow areas of opportunity for mission-driven collaboration and community partnerships.
- Prior retail sales required
- Beauty industry preferred
- Energized by health, wellness, environmental sustainability, and start-up culture
- Team player wiling to pitch in when and where needed to make the team successful
As a store educator at Follain, your key partners are going to help you make the most of your time and help Follain grow as a whole. You’ll have the opportunity to directly work with the store director (Beacon Hill or South End) and Ashley Hecker, our Director of Store Development.
Most importantly, we’re looking for driven individuals with a passion for clean beauty. We’re looking for collaborators and leaders; lovers of a fast-paced environment who know how to take their time with customers; big thinkers with an appreciation for the fine details. Think that’s you? Apply below to join the #FollainFam.