Software Developement Engineer In Test
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Amazon assembled a team with a wide variety of skills—from research scientists and program managers to supply chain specialists and software engineers—to focus on creating a scalable molecular diagnostic testing program. The initiative included building two state-of-the-art testing labs in Kentucky, U.S. and Manchester, UK. Combined, these labs have processed millions of tests and proved to be an invaluable benefit for Amazon’s front-line employees during the pandemic. In the U.S., we’re now able to offer this reliable and convenient testing option to our customers via Amazon.com.
We are excited to enable regular testing on a global scale to both help keep people safe and help get the economy back up and running, but here at Amazon Diagnostics (Dx) it remains Day 1. We have much more work to do to help improve the medical diagnostics healthcare experience for customers, and connect them with the treatment and care they need.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
· 4+ years of experience as a developer or SDET
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in programming languages such as Java, C++, and knowledge of Python/Perl or other related programming languages and scripts.
· Automation experience (test, integration, build/release, etc.) in a distributed environment
· Demonstrated ability to own, design, lead and implement test strategies for complex applications and deployment topologies
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Experience on Relational Database and Java
· Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
· Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
· Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge of internationalization and localization processes, tools and technology