Sr. TPM - Advertising Reporting and Campaign Management
Advertising at Amazon is growing incredibly fast by providing efficient tools to drive sales for our vendors and sellers. These customers need tools that help them get the most from their advertising dollar in the least time. As a Sr. Technical Program Manager (TPM) you will help product teams integrate with and extend reporting and campaign management features. Your contributions will directly lead to new ad products, innovative new experiences, and faster execution for engineering teams. If you enjoy working with high performance teams, being part of a rapidly growing business, and inventing creative solutions to complex problems, this may be the role for you.
The reporting and campaign management program area is responsible for the software that hundreds of thousands of advertisers use to manage their advertising strategies on Amazon. These tools are a rapidly evolving fabric that must enable rapid development by teams outside of the reporting and campaign management program. As the Sr. TPM in this area, you'll connect teams together and unify them around a common understanding of how our systems work. You will also bring deep knowledge of our systems to bear as you find ways to incorporate the requirements of new advertising programs into the existing experience.
Great candidates for this role have good communication skills and know how to work to a collaborative and win-win solution. They will enjoy understanding the technical details and delight in solving problems. Most important, they will work shoulder-to-shoulder with engineers, product leaders, and software development managers to deliver world-class software.
· 5+ years of technical program management experience working directly with software engineering teams
· Experience managing cross-functional programs and release schedules
· Experience building and evaluating system-level technical design
· Experience developing and executing/delivering product and technical roadmaps
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
· 6+ years of experience delivering results on complex, technical products or services
· Significant experience developing and launching software
· A deep understanding of the software development process, and a proven track record of shipping software quickly, then iterating on the experience
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
· Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the products, our business, and the technical landscape
· Master's degree in a computer science related field
· Online display advertising industry experience
· Experience with front end UI technologies like Node, ReactJS, Angular.
· Experience collaborating with UX and product teams to build experiences
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation