Sr. Program Manager, Prime Video International - Partner Launch Management
Want to change the way people watch TV around the world? The Prime Video International Expansion is seeking an experienced, customer obsessed, and data driven Sr. Program Manager in Seattle to develop innovative digital video business opportunities for customers by leading new external partner launches around the world.
About Amazon Prime Video
Prime Video is changing the way people around the world watch movies and TV shows, with thousands of titles available on an unlimited basis through Prime Video, all on hundreds of devices, including Kindle Fire, Fire TV and Stick, iPads, smart phones, smart TVs and game consoles. Our service is available in more than 200 territories globally, and we're just getting started.
We are seeking an innovative and analytical Sr. Program Manager to facilitate new external partner launches for Prime Video Channels and TVOD internationally. The Sr. Program Manager role will oversee the launch process end-to-end, coordinating across cross-functional counterparts in content operations, content acquisition, product & engineering, merchandising, design, and go-to-market to ensure content is in pristine condition and in the format and offering necessary to support our rapidly expanding services. This person must also be able to work within multiple systems to understand how content flows from partner delivery pipelines to internal systems and eventually to customers around the world on any device. Prime Video's international growth is just beginning; this person will be responsible for conducting analysis to identify new opportunities for strategic growth, operational efficiency, and cost reduction.
Key activities include:
· Project manage the launch of Channels or TVOD partners by partnering with teams across engineering, content acquisition, operations, partner management, product, merchandising, design and customer service.
· Drive new process development and/or automation initiatives that contribute to international business scaling goals.
· Optimize existing processes and SLAs to ensure content from partners is available for consumption.
· Establish goals, plans and related metrics, track progress, and manage through obstacles to achieve program objectives.
· Create reporting and dashboards for key metrics to illustrate progress against goals to support team activities and report to management on weekly/monthly basis.
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
· Bachelor’s degree is required.
· Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results; demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning, task delegation, and coordination across functional teams.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong numerical and analytical aptitude, proven negotiating skills.
· Multiple years of experience in program management, business development, marketing or related field, preferably in the international space
· Demonstrated success in achieving aggressive short, medium and long-term goals.
· Strong leader who can prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence others.
· Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
· Demonstrated ability to credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders, as well as have an understanding of the systems and processes that will be utilized in achieving program objectives.
· Advanced knowledge with all MS Office tools including Excel.
· Experience and understanding of digital media and/or digital video supply chain desired.
· A passion for digital media and digital video.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us