Sr Program Manager, Catalog - Amazon Fresh Grocery (Seattle, Nashville, Arlington, Santa Monica)
Location: Seattle or Nashville or Arlington or Santa Monica
The F3 Catalog team is looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to support Amazon's Grocery Catalog and drive initiatives to increase efficiencies and quality of the grocery shopping experience. Catalog is an essential part of the Amazoncom experience as it is the basis for the customer and shopper CX and can fundamentally influence the way customers shop and how productive shoppers can be. In this role you will work closely with cross-functional team members in Grocery as well as various product management teams across F3 to shape the catalog on Amazon.
Amazon Prime members are at the core of Amazon’s explosive growth in retail and digital products and services across the world. The F3 Catalog team is looking for a leader who can develop and execute on a strong product vision to drive step-change quality initiatives for the Amazon grocery business. We seek a self-starter who can quickly familiarize him/herself with this fast-paced environment, build relationships with cross-functional teams, and assume ownership for a broad array of topics. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize will be key. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results. You will be part of a high functioning team, responsible for delivering on strategic goals with direct impact for our customers and shoppers.
Candidates should have experience working with product managers / teams and be familiar with their scoping / prioritization process. A strong presence and the ability to influence are critical, as working with a diverse set of stakeholders is a key aspect of this role. Candidates should demonstrate strong customer and shopper focus and discipline on setting, communicating and achieving dates upwards and laterally. The ability to understand how different areas of the business are interconnected across marketplaces will be key to develop a product vision. Candidates should have exceptional written communication skills and a proven track record of delivering projects from concept to launch.
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
*Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of program management, product management, consulting, launch management or applicable experience; preferably within e-commerce
* 5+ years Experience working with product managers / teams, and scoping / requesting tech features
* Experience drafting / communicating / establishing SOPs
* Proven record of innovation, regarding both new ideas and simplifying existing ones
* Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
* Familiarity with Amazon catalog tools and processes
* Experience working with Retail tools and/or Seller Central
* Experience in E-commerce, Inventory, Order Fulfillment, Delivery
* Ability to work independently with limited general supervision
* Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders and drive resolution when conflicts or issues arise
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.