Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Senior Program Manager- Ambulatory Care Reimbursement to our location in Seattle, WA, Renton, WA, Portland, OR, or in Washington or Oregon.
We are seeking a Senior Program Manager who will be a key contributor in the formation, development and operationalization of an enterprise wide ambulatory network within the Providence St. Joseph Health system. The Program Manager will assure long-term growth of the Ambulatory Care Network within Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH). The Program Manager is responsible for supporting and driving the execution of strategic & tactical initiatives including strategic planning efforts, business plan development, governance and leadership of multiple project teams including the support of affiliations, transactions and partnerships. This position will need to work within a complex organizational structure with minimal direction and in a manner that balances achievement of strategic and operational goals while maintaining effective relationships with other business divisions.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Serves as a transformational member of the Ambulatory Care Network team; working collaboratively to achieve strategic and operational goals as outlined in the integrated strategic and financial plan and as directed by the Executive Director and Sr Program Manager of Ambulatory Imaging, and the Ambulatory Care Network Executive Leadership.
- Conducts strategic assessments and analysis. In partnership with business leaders, creates business cases and business plans for initiatives. Develops initiative-specific implementation plans and manages activities against the plans. Facilitates multi-disciplinary work teams. Ensures effective communication, training, and post-implementation support strategies are created and implemented among all stakeholder groups.
- Provides project management and facilitates chartered projects/initiatives from concept phase through transition to operations. Ensures tracking of financial, human, and technical objectives for each project. Provides project status reporting to sponsor, initiative owner, project team, and other stakeholders as requested. Develops project-specific escalation and issue management protocols.
- In support of ACN leadership provides project management and facilitation for business development and growth opportunities through business plan development, due diligence, internal review processes, and RFP responses.
- Engages stakeholders in solving problems. Utilizes change management and performance improvement tools. Builds awareness and commitment to the change effort, and leads the ongoing communications and alignment of stakeholders throughout the process. Conducts post-initiative assessments and makes recommendations for improvement based on those assessments.
- Maintains and supports governance systems and structures in support of the Ambulatory Care Network including creating charters, agendas, taking minutes, and tracking documents. Builds and maintains project materials and presentations to support the Ambulatory Care Network story and value proposition to the organization.
- Navigates relationships at all levels within a complex, relationship-based organization; utilizing direct and indirect influence to improve alignment, management, and performance of assets.
- Oversees development of consistent and actionable strategic analysis that drives improvement in performance and value to the consumer.
- Coordinates activities with physicians, third party payors, staff, consumers and others on a regular basis to assure that work flows efficiently and effectively; and key stakeholders are satisfied with performance and services.
- Represents Providence St. Joseph Health, the EVP-Ambulatory Care, and the Ambulatory Network Division to internal and external stakeholders with a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, healthcare, or a related field.
- 8 years healthcare experience, preferably in roles representing a broad range of experience across virtual, retail, ambulatory, inpatient delivery and health plans. Demonstrated experience in strategy, portfolio, program, project management, consulting, health planning, and/or business analysis experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Knowledge of reimbursement methodologies and surgical services background.
- Master's Degree in Business, healthcare, or a related field.
- 6 years work experience as part of a large, multi-product/multi-market, geographically dispersed organization. Medical Imaging experience- technically and/or leadership
- 6 years experience in business development and experience in clinical or healthcare setting.
- Belt Certification in Lean or Six Sigma within 1 year of hire.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) within 3 years of hire.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Shared Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for our Providence family of organizations across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas and Washington. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.