Senior Program Manager
WW Accounting is looking for a strong program manager to drive recruiting initiatives across the organization. We are constantly growing and need a program manager to keep us moving forward.
As a Sr. Program Manager on our team, you are responsible for defining and delivering important programs aimed at enabling WW Accounting to attract and retain talent. In this role you will be responsible for defining recruiting strategies, maintaining metrics and acting upon them, holding teams accountable, and marketing our department across the globe. Responsibilities include partnering with our recruiting department to deliver initiatives aimed at attracting and hiring talent, tracking data and goals across the organization, holding teams and leaders accountable, and running recruiting events.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of recruiting problems, identify and execute possible short and long-term solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with Amazon Recruiting and Accounting to deliver programs effectively.
- Developing mechanisms, processes, and measurement of recruiting performance.
- Ability to identify global stakeholder needs, implement prioritization.
- Actively contributing to the long term execution of our recruiting goals.
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with business applications such as Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with multi-million dollar contracts
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on project
- Experience working with global stakeholders or in global roles
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
- Demonstrated ability to solve ambiguous problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and demonstrated experience influencing senior executives
- A willingness to roll up sleeves to get stuff done
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.