Sr Product Manager - Tech, Amazon Comprehend
The AI team within AWS is responsible for setting the AI strategy and delivering machine learning services across multiple segments and requirement to AWS customers. Today, the team delivers multiple services such as Comprehend, Transcribe, Lex, and Translate as well as ML Engines and Platform as a Service. AI is playing an important role in improving customer experience in several domains such as contact centers, media and entertainment, and healthcare. As a Growth Product Manager for Amazon Comprehend, you will define and own growth initiatives globally to deliver results that ensure the customer and business goals are met for Amazon Comprehend. With a focus on adoption and customer success, you'll collaborate with AWS sales, marketing, solutions architects, partner, and business development teams to develop and drive growth strategies with a data-backed understanding of customer success patterns.
You will be part of the larger product leadership community at AWS. This community plays a critical role in the broad business planning, working closely with senior executives to develop business targets and resource requirements, influences our long-term technical and business strategy, helps us hire talented team of PMs and ultimately enables us to deliver innovative new solutions rapidly. You will be seen as the subject matter expert for your area of focus within Amazon AI.
A successful candidate will bring a passion for technology services, strong business acumen and judgment, ability to drive scale globally, and desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Define, own and drive growth initiatives for Amazon Comprehend; develop strategies, scalable and repeatable mechanisms to drive product growth
· Own GTM plans globally to deliver results that ensure the customer and business goals are met
· Function as the Primary product contact for Business Development, sales, partner, and marketing teams and coordinate efforts across these functions
· Deeply understand our customers in different segments and their unique needs and priorities; monitor, support and track customer engagements and opportunities
· Collaborate with AWS sales, marketing, solutions architects, partner, and business development teams on developing strategies including strategic customer adoption, and launching programs and email campaigns to grow the pipeline
· Drive deal velocity through private pricing to create long term strategic relationships with our customers to grow their use of AWS
· Be the voice of the customer to identify strategic gaps in the product offerings and work with the Technical teams to evolve the products to fit the needs of the segments.
· Create and launch field/customer facing Programs to accelerate service adoption
· Drive lead gen activities through campaigns, and help win lighthouse customers and references
· Be a leader and influence other leaders across Amazon and communicate Amazon AI’s vision, strategy, goals, status, and customer impact
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· Bachelor's Degree
· 7+ years product management, product marketing, or strategic sales in a technology context
· Demonstrated track record in crafting technical product positioning, messaging, content and programs
· Experience in shaping business strategy for technical products or services
· Experience working with sales, customers, technical teams, and management
· Superior written and verbal communications skills
· MBA or MS degree in a technical, math, or scientific field
Experience working on Natural Language Processing technologies
· Experience in Contact Center Systems such as Contact Routing and CTI, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Call Recording, Workforce Management and multi-channel contact management of voice, email, chat, SMS messaging, etc.
· Working knowledge of deep learning, machine learning and statistics.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations.