Sr. Product Manager Technical, FinTech-Tax Product Management
This job is open in Seattle WA, Dallas Texas, Santa Clara CA, and Arlington VA.
If you are someone who is highly self-motivated, has strong product management skills combined with a sound technical background and a bent for solving complex problems and delivering high quality technical product, this role is for YOU!
Amazon Finance Technology team is looking for a Senior Product Manager Technical (PMT) for an internal product for managing the financial data traceability. This product to enable Amazon tax and finance users to self-serve and respond to the external audits timely.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage the product features from conception to launch and own the success of the product.
- Lead the product life cycle including vision, strategy, roadmap, requirements, user experience, delivery, launch, and support.
- Lead interactions with cross-functional stakeholders in engineering, support, UX design, business, and executive teams
- Drive product schedules from design to launch, communicate to stakeholders and senior leaders
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Participate in raising the bar for product management process and practices on the Product Management Technical team.
About the team
Amazon Finance Technology Tax product management team delivers products to empower Global Tax to reduce manual effort, optimize operations, and stay compliant for the planning and growth of Amazon business.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in technical product or program management of web applications
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in technical product or program management of web applications
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MBA, or related field
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience in UX design and tool
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with Tax or Finance related products
- Experience in Data Traceability
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.