FLEXE is a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1000+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. FLEXE is transforming the $1.5T logistics industry. www.flexe.com
Are you passionate about networks and mobile computing? Flexe is looking for a focused Senior Network and Mobile Device Engineer who can take a leadership role in building networks and mobile device deployments. The right candidate must be able to work closely with our internal and external customers, thrive in high pressure situations, drive engineering teams to take the right actions to mitigate risk, know when to escalate and seek guidance and have a passion for investigative problem solving. The successful candidate will have a good mix of deep technical knowledge and a demonstrated background in networking including LAN, WAN, WLAN and mobile devices.
- Design and deploy LAN, WLAN and WAN networks.
- Design and deploy mobile device management systems.
- Monitor network performance and create and implement network security measures.
- Automate provisioning of network and mobile platforms.
- Maintain accurate technical documentation regarding deployments.
- Create a roadmap for networking and mobile technologies and create robust solutions for internal and external stakeholder projects.
- Provide expertise to partner companies to support on-site mobile device deployments.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- In depth knowledge of wired, WiFi and Wireless technologies, architectures and standards.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or 7+ years equivalent technology experience.
- Expertise in designing secure networks.
- The ability to translate complex IT matters to those without an IT background.
- Experience with mobile devices and managing mobile deployments.
- Experience with Linux/Unix, VoIP, server systems, coding and scripting languages.
- Ability to analyze and interpret system and security log files.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Professional certifications (e.g. CCNP, CCDP).
The benefits package at FLEXE is thoughtfully designed to help people lead healthy lives in and outside of work.
-Health benefits for individual:
--Dental and vision are covered 100%
--Medical is covered 100% for HSA or a tiny premium for PPO.
-Company 401k and matching plan
-Fully paid Orca Card or parking stipend
-20 days of PTO and 10 company holidays
-Industry learning initiatives with talks, demos, site visits. Etc.
Working at FLEXE:
Here are a few perks that make day to day work at FLEXE enjoyable:
-Choice of maxed out MacBook Pro or PC and 27” monitor setup and height adjustable standing desk
-Located in historic Pioneer Square; restaurants, bars, shops, and mass transit hub
-PhilanthroFLEXE program. A quarterly program where we give back to the community through volunteer work, fundraising drives, etc.
-Fully stocked pantry and beverage fridge
-Team sports such as Kickball, Softball, etc.
-Team Building/Celebration Events - For Example: Pedicures, Paintball, Mariners Games, Happy Hours, Go-Kart Racing, Game Nights, Community Service, and more!
FLEXE participates in E-Verify, an employment authorization program through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
FLEXE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.