Sr. Marketing Manager, Fire TV
Fire TV is on a blazing growth trail, with over 50 million customers in over 100 countries enjoying the content that they love on our devices. The Fire TV Partner Products team engages with leading consumer electronics brands to build best-in-class leading entertainment devices. We are looking for an experienced a Sr. Marketing Manager to lead marketing for Fire TV Partner Products.
This role can based in Seattle, WA (HQ), Arlington, VA (HQ2), Minneapolis, or Austin.
About the hiring group
Fire TV sets the standard for how people watch, share, and enjoy entertainment. We aim to be the global leader in delivering entertainment inside and outside the home, with the broadest selection of content, devices and experiences for customers and partners.
The Fire TV Partner Products team vision is for customers to be able to access all their favorite content and enjoy the award winning Fire TV experience whenever and wherever they want. We work with partners to create, launch, and sell products with Fire TV Built-In.
This position offers an opportunity to leverage your creative marketing skills and passion for entertainment with the one of the world's leading technology companies, while experiencing the excitement and explosive growth of the streaming world. A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically: 1) collaborating with partners to develop strategy and execution of annual co-marketing activities, 2) creating and approving partner marketing materials, 3) conducting marketing research to uncover actionable insights 4) building out and maintaining a brand portal. The ideal candidate in this highly visible role will be will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and a passionate marketing leader who has a track record of achieving great results under aggressive timelines.
· Collaborate closely with the broader Fire TV product and business team, Business Development, and other key internal partner categories to build consolidated marketing plans and marketing calendars with partners
· Identify win-wins for Fire TV and the partner, and negotiate and sell-in co-marketing programs.
· Review and approve partner’s marketing assets on behalf of the Fire TV brand, and build and maintain partner toolkits to help scale the development of marketing assets.
· Collaborate with partners to enable world-class experiences at tradeshows and industry events (e.g. CES)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related discipline
· 7+ years’ experience in brand and/or partner marketing roles
· Experience building and growing relationships with internal and external partners
· Excel at cross-group collaborating, creative thinking, problem solving and have strong bias for action.
· Ability to identify better ways of working at scale through building new mechanisms and processes
· Experience working in Technology and/or Consumer Electronics marketing roles.
· Experience operating in a global environment
· Experience driving event marketing strategies and plans
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities in an ever changing environment
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
· Understanding project planning tools and developing processes to support execution.