Sr. ISV Field Enablement, ISV Accelerate Program
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a passionate, self-driven candidate for an exciting new role within our ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Program Team as a Field Enablement Manager. The successful candidate will utilize their understanding of technical sales, field enablement in a large organization, and sales and marketing dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and resources into a comprehensive plan for our field teams to effectively engage with our ISV community.
In this role, you will work backwards from the AWS sales organization to understand their needs as well as their customers’ needs, and help expand/create field enablement programs to ensure the field sales organization is well-equipped with content, training, and knowledge of available resources about ISV Partners. This will include working with multiple worldwide stakeholder teams across the AWS sales organization as well as stakeholders within the AWS Partner Network (APN), Marketing, and AWS Marketplace to develop a holistic strategy and drive execution.
You are passionate about your work, self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to embrace a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. You also have excellent problem solving abilities as well as written and verbal communication skills.
Key job responsibilities
Drive strategy to expand existing field enablement programs (regions and scope) and recommend new programs and new ways of creating meaningful education for the field on ISV solutions
Perform detailed needs assessments for AWS field team in coordination with internal resources then create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of cross-functional programs
Create relevant content with the support of subject matter experts following highest standards, proper modality, and best practice
Design and track metrics to measure impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and adoption to be reported to area leadership
Create, review, and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant, and ensure the best technology is utilize
Deliver the created content through virtual classes, micro learning videos, etc. to ensure easy adoption by the field
Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuously improving the knowledge transfer
· 7+ years of Sales/Product Management, and Sales Enablement experience in large IT/Tech organizations, with increasing influence and responsibility.
· Strategic thinker with demonstrated experience taking broad visions and concepts and developing structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then executing those plans.
· Experience in developing and managing Sales competency models and Learning paths for technical sales and/or program management roles.
. Excellent cross group collaboration skills.
. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
· Experience with AWS or another Cloud technology
· Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail required.
· A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.