Senior Human Resources Business Partner
At Amazon, we strive to be the Earth's best employer. To help us achieve this we need exceptionally talented and driven HR talent. If you are passionate about International Business and Technology and driving high-impact talent programs this is your chance to excel. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources team as a Sr. HR Business Partner.
The Sr. HR Business Partner is both a strategic and hands-on role that will provide HR support to senior leaders within our InTech North America team and as well as own a handful of HR initiatives that cut across tech organizations within International Consumer. Ideally the role will be based in Seattle, WA as clients reside there but we are flexible on location. This role will be a part of a fun, passionate and dynamic global HR and business team and requires strong team collaboration. This role is critical in executing our people initiatives by providing great internal customer support and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will also demonstrate:
· The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse“ of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
· Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment.
· Coaching and mentoring at all management levels.
· Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs.
· Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
· The ability to think big but also not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves.“
· A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
· Strong data analytics to identify patterns and themes relative to organizational health.
· The ability to manage multiple priorities and programs simultaneously, have a bias for action - orientated on results.
· Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
· Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
LOCATION(S): Ideally role will be based in Seattle, Arlington, VA. Virtual/remote locations will be considered.
· Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources Management or related field.
· 7+ years of experience in an HR leadership role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
· 3+ years HR experience in a high tech environment.
· Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
· Able to travel, as needed.
· Experience working with a global team.
· Experience in the development and administration of HR compensation plans.
· Experience assessing management and executive talent.
· Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, including employee relations, development and performance appraisal systems.