At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
The Senior Data Analyst supports internal VMLY&R audiences and client stakeholders by pulling and analyzing data and consumer behavior to provide actionable insights and recommendations. You will help analyze available data to determine the appropriate next steps for providing the most relevant information to stakeholders for business and marketing decisions.
- Synthesize and interpret marketing data into a narrative of business performance and actionable insights in deliverables of various formats
- Create measurement frameworks that identify KPIs and diagnostic measures for marketing programs
- Enable behavior tracking on various digital platforms
- Extract data from various digital tools
- Manage data accuracy and integrity for client marketing programs
- Plan, implement and manage marketing optimization programs (e.g.: A/B testing)
- Create and design business and marketing dashboards that align to client program objectives and various audiences
- Implement, collect, and analyze natural language data across social media platforms
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
As part of the WPP Group, VMLY&R offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of related experience working in marketing analytics
- Demonstrated ability to connect paid media tools, CRM, and Social Monitoring tools with site analytics tools to gain integrated online marketing insights
- Deep experience in data analysis and report generation through tools such as Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, SPSS etc.
- Expert knowledge in digital metrics, dimensions and KPIs
- Experience working independently, self-managing, and managing others on projects to deliver results supporting multiple clients and stakeholders
- Hands-on experience with web analytics platform(s) (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with multivariate and experimental test platform(s) (Adobe Target, Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, etc.)
- Experience with predictive analytics and CRM applications a plus
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.