CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
CrossCountry Consulting’s Accounting Advisory practice is quickly growing and we are seeking talented professionals to join our Seattle practice. It's an exciting opportunity to make an impact not only with our clients but within our firm. At CrossCountry Consulting we strive to provide a better experience for our premier commercial clients and our team. We emphasize personal development through hands-on coaching, mentoring, and training. Many of our consultants enjoy the benefits of low travel. You can find out more about our award-winning firm on www.crosscountry-consulting.com and Glassdoor.
CrossCountry Consulting is an independent advisory firm providing business transformation, accounting, risk, and technology consulting services. We help CFOs, Controllers, and their organizations anticipate and respond to accounting changes, increased financial reporting, new accounting standards, and transaction-related demands. Our solutions include:
· Financial Reporting– Keeping up with increasingly complex compliance and regulatory requirements – the need to ensure that organizations are agile enough to respond to more complex accounting guidance (FASB, IASB, AICPA, SEC), financial reporting standards, and stringent external audit requirements
· Operational Accounting– Driving continuous improvement across all aspects of operational accounting, including monthly close, budgeting and financial analysis
· Accounting Standard Implementation– Staying ahead of accounting standards change, including researching, documenting, and operationalizing complex accounting change
· Transactions– Reducing the challenges and risks associated with complex transactions
- Participate in and/or lead project teams providing Accounting Advisory services
- Communicate effectively with clients to convey project findings, updates and recommendations
- Create presentations that effectively inform and influence client
- Prepare high quality deliverables for management review
- Collaborate with CrossCountry and client team members regarding business issues and potential solutions
- Assist with project administration (e.g., project setup and planning, budgeting, account management, billing)
- Act as role model, supervisor, coach, and mentor to Senior Consultants and Consultants on projects and within coaching families
- Foster a spirit of collaboration among team members
- Participate in advancing the firm's Accounting Advisory practice through committees and internal initiatives such as recruiting, business development, marketing, and knowledge sharing
- 3+ years of professional service/client facing consulting experience at a leading consulting firm, Big Four accounting firm, or commensurate experience
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in accounting, finance, information systems, or a similar business or technical discipline
- CPA is preferred, but not required
- Strong operational and technical accounting background, including ability to research complex technical accounting issues independently
- Professionalism and discretion in interacting with executives and clients
- Proven track record of showing initiative
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills with strong attention to detail
- High energy, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit!
- CPA, CIA, CFA, CA