Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
Are you energized by engaging with customers and delivering results? Are you a relationship-builder who is organized and detail-oriented? Are you passionate about bringing world class health care to millions of employees and their families?
About the role:
Our Customer Success team is looking for an experienced and strategic Senior Account Manager to help support our growth by nourishing, building, and expanding relationships with our top customers. You’ll be will be our main point of contact for a portfolio of new and existing accounts, with direct responsibility for their success using our tools. You’ll be on the front lines of relationship and account management, and you must own the success of our customers. This is a crucial position that requires collaboration with multiple functions within our organization.
This Senior Account Manager will represent Grand Rounds to key customers and ensure the success of his/her customer relationships.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for one or more employer customers, focusing on customer health, revenue retention and revenue expansion opportunities
- Establish professional and productive relationships with key stakeholders at client accounts
- Assess, clarify, and validate customer needs and goals on a consistent basis to ensure that Grand Rounds and the Customer have a documented shared definition of success
- Welcome customers into the Grand Rounds community by facilitating interaction via Grand Rounds events, outside conferences, and other forums
- Collaborate with other vendors in customers’ benefits ecosystem, to ensure that our programs are coordinated to optimize the member experience and the customer investment
- Facilitate conversations to update customers on Grand Rounds products and services and propose relevant new solutions for their organization
- Create and implement Account Plans for all accounts (including short-term objectives, long-term goals, risk mitigation, etc.) with clearly defined steps to reach targets
- Partner with growth marketing team to deliver and execute a robust engagement strategy
- Drive utilization and ROI across Grand Rounds services to meet customer expectations and contractual commitments
- Deliver regular customer reports on member engagement, utilization, clinical impact and ROI
- Achieve business results/gross margin in the goal range
- Own customer renewals and revenue retention
- Coordinate with sales and other teams to ensure sales objectives and performance goals are met
Internal - Contributions to Grand Rounds:
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify innovations to better serve Grand Rounds customers and patients
- Contribute to product roadmap planning, providing voice of the customer
- Build broad customer referenceability to help grow our customer base
Requirements: Relevant Experience Set
- Functional experience: 8+ years of experience in customer success / account management of Benefits / Healthcare
- Corporate experience working at a navigator, digital health point solution, carrier, consultant, case/care management firm, or related
- Customer/client experience: Providing services to Fortune 100 clients or other large group plans
- Demonstrated ability/flexibility to work cross-functionally in a fast-growing company where change is the norm as the organization scales
Requirements: Demonstrated professional characteristics:
- Strong results orientation and track record of exceeding customer expectations, driving customer success and growing your accounts
- You’ve built enduring professional relationships for your firm by demonstrating uncommon insight, empathy and professionalism
- Combination of sharp business acumen and poise that puts you at ease talking with senior-level executives on the phone, through email, and in-person
- Great communication skills you draw upon to articulate a compelling value proposition, deliver insights, and manage difficult conversations.
- Personal accountability; you own decisions, actions, and process needed to ensure healthy long term customer relationships
- Entrepreneurial at your core; ability to innovate, think creatively, and solve complex problems
- Passion for the Grand Rounds mission of raising the standard of health care for everyone, everywhere.
- Experience using Salesforce and/or other using key account management platforms
- Willingness to travel (estimated 10-20%)
- Location: Seattle, WA
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.