As a Sales Engineer at Moogsoft, you’ll serve as a key member of our Sales Team. You’ll be technical sherpa for client’s journey into the world of Moogsoft AIOps. You will be at the forefront of a next generation approach to IT Operations and Analytics driven by real-time machine learning. In this role, you will guide clients through successfully evaluating and navigating Moogsoft AIOps for real world issues, specifically within the SME/SMB market. You will be engaging with IT Operations Leaders (Application, Infrastructure, Architecture, Engineering, DevOps, SREs) undergoing Digital Transformation that are ushering their organizations to the next generation of event management (IT Ops).
Moogsoft’s secret weapon is its unique culture. As the guardian of this at Moog, you will play a vital role in the future success of the company. If you are a passionate, creative, data-driven thought leader who shares our desire to create an amazing place to work, this is your dream job!
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in pre sales activities, knowledge of technology and consultative selling
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- A strong presenter and communicator in written responses to emails, customer interactions and guiding customer’s understanding of a disruptive technology.
- A problem judo black belt, that likes to flip obstacles into opportunities.
- Able to fly at 30,000 feet in shaping client’s strategies towards evaluation and adoption of Moogsoft AIOps for the SME market.
- Deeply responsible and accountable with a strong attention to programmatic detail and organization, meaning your team never drops any of the many things you are juggling
- Always questioning the status quo, as you look for opportunities to innovate and break convention where you think better results can be achieved
- Naturally combining judgment and intuition and a constant curiosity for more data and evidence in order to draw the best conclusions and shape the best path forward
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in vendor sales
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated functional competence across the monitoring landscape
- Ideally prior experience with a fast-paced, high-growth technology company
Moogsoft Perks and Benefits:
- Unlimited vacation and sick day policy.
- Competitive salary, 401(k) plan and equity to all employee.
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage.
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered meals.
- Opportunity for career development in a fast-paced, progressive company.
- Team volunteering events and off-site outings.