Location/Org : Brand
Location : City
Location : State/Province
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.
We’re looking for a Registered Dietitian to join our team.
The Registered Dietitian provides dietary instruction, assessment, and counseling to maximize the nutritional comfort of the hospice patient.
- A 4-year bachelor's degree in nutrition, dietetics, food service management or a related field.
- Six months direct patient care experience in a long-term care, home health care, hospice care, or acute care/hospital; prefer one year.
- Registered Dietitian approved by the American Dietetic Association Commission on Dietetic Regulation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace