Moss Adams brings more West to business. More than a location, it’s a way of doing business in which innovation thrives and optimism abounds. At Moss Adams, we’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. We provide the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the team
The Recruiting Manager is responsible for the oversight and implementation of full-cycle recruitment of client service professionals within the Washington and Oregon region. We encourage a creative mindset when developing diverse sourcing strategies to identify and engage with candidates, helping to make Moss Adams an Employer of Choice. Recruiting team members are the lifeline to the organization and fulfill their responsibilities in accordance with firm policy and provide proactive insight, guidance and support to the firm’s Partner group and employees, helping to deliver the West to our clients.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Develop and own successful relationships with key business leaders and serve as a primary source of recruitment strategy, consultation and education related to overall hiring
- Identify and attract top talent leveraging creative sourcing strategies, paying particular attention to diverse candidate pools, to include sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates as well as extending, negotiating and closing offers
- Utilize the firm’s recruitment tools and processes to execute work flow, maintain accurate records and ensure compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), diversity policies and firm policies
- Maintain a constant and steady focus on the local marketplace and disseminate local market competitive intelligence to key client groups
- Lead and/or provide support to projects in the people management arena, such as employment branding, metrics, recruiting systems/tools, referral program, mobility, on-boarding, etc.
- Mentor and supervise junior team members
- Review and evaluate metrics with a focus on continuous improvement to shifting market trends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; emphasis in HR or a related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting or related experience in a complex organization required, including demonstrated involvement with building and leading high-performing teams and fostering an inclusive culture; experience in public accounting or professional services environment preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis upon hire. Moss Adams will not consider candidates for this position who require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g., H-1B status)
- Working knowledge of recruiting systems/tools (e.g. Taleo) preferred
- Effective time management and organizational skills, proven ability to prioritize while simultaneously managing numerous projects/processes often under tight deadlines
- Ability to understand problems, think critically and identify creative solutions
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively across departments while building trusted relationships and positively influencing others
- Ability to travel as needed, approximately 5%
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.