Recruiting Coordinator, Strategic Recruiting
Are you interested in helping to build out Amazon's R&D teams? Strategic Recruiting cultivates relationships with executive level talent in areas such as artificial intelligence, UX design, speech, robotics, vision, optimization, data and numerical sciences, and economics.
The Strategic Recruiting Coordinator (RC) will own the candidate experience, managing the entire candidate life cycle in terms of scheduling, data management, travel arrangements, and on-site experience. Amazon highly values the candidate experience and this associate will be the primary point of contact for candidates in their exploration of Amazon. The RC will also support coordination of recruiting events and programs, such as conferences, faculty summit and open-houses.
**This role can be based in the following locations:
New York, NY
This role will influence candidate and client experience by:
· Ensuring an excellent candidate experience through prompt follow up and communication with executive candidates throughout the candidate’s life cycle from initial contact to start date
· Ensuring on-site candidates have a positive interviewing experience at Amazon by being their main point of contact throughout their day and ensuring the interview schedule flows smoothly
· Entering and tracking candidate information in Amazon database and ensuring a high standard of data integrity
· 3+ years of recruiting, administrative, or coordination experience
· 3+ years of experience supporting mid-level to senior management in corporate environments, fast-paced companies, or professional services firms
· PC skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook tools
· strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience working with applicant tracking systems
· Experience working with executive recruiting teams
· Experience using data to identify process improvement opportunities
· Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.