Amazon Physical Stores is seeking a Recruiter with a passion for delighting their customers to join our organization. This is an opportunity to build a positive and engaging culture at our sites through the hiring of field leadership roles across Amazon Physical Store formats.
This Recruiter will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to their customers. The ideal candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a specified timeline. They are well versed at candidate generation, client management, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment and draw on Talent Acquisition knowledge and functional areas of the business, building dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
· Partner with store hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
· Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Screen and prepare a candidate slate within the framework of the position specification.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices and streamlining processes
· 2+ years of retail, corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle.
· 2+ years experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience.
· Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
· ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
· Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
· Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· Create and maintain strategic retail recruiting plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and a calendar of events.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Project management experience, command of project scheduling, milestones and deliverables.
· Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.