PM-T, Alexa+Smart Home Growth
The Alexa Growth Team is looking for a Product Manager-Tech (PM-T) to drive growth and retention for Alexa+Smart Home customers across the whole Alexa ecosystem (Alexa on mobile, Echo Dot, Echo Show, etc). In this role, you will work with a small, agile team that is running 100's of experiments with the goal of increasing retention of Alexa customers. Candidates with prior Growth experience preferred.
- Engage with internal partners from different functional teams, and external partners to capture requirements and manage timelines
- Own the planning and delivery of Growth experiments roadmap
- Run quick, iterative experiments
- Manage prioritization and tradeoffs
- Establish business processes and policies as well as metrics and indicators for success.
- Develop, report, and continually improve business performance metrics
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other business/technical fields.
- 2 years of experience working on technical projects to deliver value for customers
- Prior experience working on growth teams
- Prior experience working on A/B experiments
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.