Venture General Contracting is a full-service commercial and multi-family general contracting company in Seattle and ranked one of the Best Workplaces in Seattle.
We are currently hiring for a Project Manager with multifamily experience to join our team. The Project Manager will provide leadership and accountability for successful project delivery. This includes management and oversight for all phases of the construction project from business development through pre-construction, construction, occupancy, closeout, and building operations. In addition, ensures that contract documents are adhered to, that work is on schedule and within budget, and that the project is brought to satisfactory completion.
· Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering or construction management preferred)
· 8+ years of experience required. Experience with healthcare, biotech and high-rise office projects a
· Ability to collaborate and lead team effectively.
· Ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and Bluebeam
Venture has a comprehensive benefits package: 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 401k, PTO, company paid parking, and more.
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com