Program Manager - ISV WMP
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Program Manager to join the ISV Workload Migration Program team. This role is responsible for developing and implementing a programmatic approach to management of partner entity management, stakeholder communication, repoting, and business analytics for the program. In order to effectively support the team, the program manager will build processes that ensures integration with internal teams and mechanisms to interlock with our many stakeholders within the organization, delivering accurate and consistent data and analysis.
You have a passion for technology and operational efficiency and a track record of thinking outside of the box to deliver innovations to better serve our teams supporting APN Partners. The right candidate will have a demonstrated track record in process creation, improving upon existing processes, ongoing program/project management, and business analytics. Experience in program management in an environment of competing priorities in a matrixed organization is preferred. Similarly, familiarity with sales enablement, business analytics, and budget management preferred. Proficient at Business Analytics tools such as Tableau, Quicksight and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of program management experience in a global and cross-functional capacity
- 6+ years of experience with leading programs for an enterprise software sales organization
- 4+ years of experience with cloud computing organizations preferably AWS.
- 4+ years of experience working with partners and managing a channel program
- 4+ years of experience program creation, improvement and ongoing management
- 4+ years’ experience with Salesforce, QuickSight, and Tableau.
- Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications
- Bias for action, excellent attention to detail and relentless commitment to follow-through
- Ability to multi-task and handle various projects simultaneously to drive timely results
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively with a wide variety of audiences - technical and business clients, remote groups, and all levels of employees
- Technical business development experience and knowledge
- Certified Project/Program Management credentials
- Familiar with SQL for use in Salesforce
- Demonstrated expertise in process management
- Experience leading global program initiatives and/or process improvement efforts
- Experience within core central technology specialist functions: e.g., Solutions Architecture, Business Development, Program Management, Sales