Program Mgr. Brand Analytics
Are you passionate about data analytics, process improvement, and operational excellence? Do you want to work with big data to help Brands make strategic product decisions and optimize their selling business in the Amazon store?
The Brand Program team is looking for a customer obsessed Program Manager to lead operational excellence initiatives, particularly for the Brand Analytics and Retail Analytics products. The Brand Program develops Selling Partner facing tools to help brand owner selling partners grow and succeed selling in the Amazon store.
In this role, you will shape, invent, and enhance one of the most impactful products used by hundreds of thousands of brand owner selling partners, working cross-functionally to drive ideas from conception to execution. You will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
A successful candidate must be able to work at the strategic level (using user behavior to generate bold and innovative ideas for growth and product enhancement) and at the tactical level (eliminating defects and contact drivers, working with internal teams to understand critical data elements, solving the root cause of problems). This candidate will have a strong understanding of all aspects of the Brand Analytics data funnel, how the data is used by brand owner customers, and possess great project management and influencing skills to work across multiple teams to achieve success.
This role will focus on the Brand Analytics product to enhance the product usability and scalability for hundreds of thousands of WW users and stakeholders, with a specific emphasis on the EU marketplace. Responsibilities will include:
Key Job Functions Are:
- Own the operational excellence strategy for a portfolio of products used by brand owner selling partners
- Develop the knowledge and expertise required to become the primary point of contact on EU-related marketplace nuances
- Lead cross functional working groups with tech and business stakeholders to drive process improvements and usability enhancements with executive visibility, specifically focusing on EU partner teams.
- Work with Brands to enhance their ability to leverage Brand Analytics data to make better strategic decisions for their business
- Plan, coordinate, and execute contact and defect reduction and root cause elimination strategies
- Identify and prioritize usability enhancements based on feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Create documentation to enhance the usability and clarity of the Brand Analytics product
- Own multiple team KPIs for Brand satisfaction for some of the most important tools used by selling partners
· Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
· A Bachelor’s degree or higher
· 3+ years experience in program or project management
· Experience defining and executing against program requirements
· Bachelor degree or equivalent
· 5+ years of increasingly complex experience in Program Management, Voice of the Customer or Customer Research.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills, including experience with data tools such as Excel, SQL, and Tableau (as examples).
· Proven ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and drive root cause analysis.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively with business, legal, and technology teams.
· Experience working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders, including taking the discoverer position and deciding the path forward when points of view contradict.
· Excellent written communication skills.
- MBA or Master’s degree in related field
- Six Sigma, Kaizen, Agile, or other Process Improvement methodologies
- Experience with SQL
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.