Are you passionate about improving the delivery experience for customers around the world? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Do you strive to create customer-centric solutions that drive measurable results? Does coordinating across teams and countries sound exciting? If so, the Recipient Experience team is looking for an outstanding Program Manager! The Recipient Experience (REX) team’s mission is to provide a transparent and flexible delivery experience that Amazon customers love. We scale our impact by supporting 100s of teams wanting to build new customer-facing experiences across REX properties. We support these teams by providing product, design, and tech reviews to ensure their changes meet our CX bar, and follow our development best practices. We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to lead the REX intake program and geographic expansion of REX features and products.
- Collaborate with product managers and UX designers to make critical decisions about how other teams make changes within our experience.
- Define product guidelines for how external teams can make changes across REX properties.
- Manage global expansion programs and ensure global parity of REX features and products.
- Create self-service mechanisms for teams to leverage our CX and technologies.
- Effectively communicate program outcomes and potential roadblocks to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Conduct analyses to identify meaningful, actionable customer trends and influence product prioritization.
- Define and track metrics to measure and analyze program effectiveness.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
- 5+ years of consulting, project management, process management, or similar experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop simple solutions for complex problems. - Ability to think strategically and execute methodically, with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to support recommendations and drive actions.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems.
- Ability to think and react quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams.
- Proven ability to manage large and complicated projects with numerous stakeholders.
- Proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL.
- Experience working with international stakeholders.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.