Program Manager II #0000
Employer: Amazon.com Services LLC
Position: Program Manager II
Location: Seattle, WA
Multiple Positions Available:
1. As a member of the technology and operations team that owns certification for all Alexa skills, provide the best end-to-end certification experience for 3P developers.
2. Establish skill certification mechanisms for unlaunched Alexa devices as well as supporting expansion of launched Alexa devices to new marketplaces.
3. Spearhead Internationalization of Alexa by establishing certification and monitoring support that requires updating current certification tools, devising training resources, orchestrating standard operating procedures.
4. Lead live skill catalogue compatibility checks on unlaunched devices ensuring existing skills continue to work for customers.
5. Collaborate on suite of technology products that include platforms for ingestion and publishing skills, tools for managing certification ops workflows, data capture and developer communication, automated testing frameworks and tools for live catalog health monitoring.
6. Develop and test operating systems’ functionality.
7. Charter new or revamp existing skill certification strategy for features introduced from a new device and a new marketplace.
8. Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
9. Deliver successful projects, manage aggressive deadlines and risks across multiple teams and ambiguous landscapes, communicating effectively to stakeholders and closely with the cross-functional teams.
A Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline and 1 year of experience in program or project management in IT. In the alternative, a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or related discipline and 3 years of progressively responsible experience in program or project management in IT.
Experience must include:
1. 1 year of experience in technology, eCommerce, the Internet, digital content, or the mobile/voice market segment.
2. 1 year of experience in content technologies - apps, HTML5/web-apps and voice-based content/skills.
3. 1 year of experience with software development
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.