Program Manager II #0000
Employer: Amazon.com Services LLC
Position: Program Manager II
Location: Seattle, WA
Multiple Positions Available:
1. Design and model new operations processes for developing business needs to prove quality, cost, and scalability goals as critical outputs.
2. Gather and analyze data across order fulfillment functions to establish global standards for operations in partnership with cross functional teams.
3. Build strong partnership with operations field leaders to understand improvement opportunities.
4. Analyze and solve operational barriers with a focus on understanding root causes and driving forward opportunities.
5. Work with cross-functional project teams on planning and organizing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders to enable the launch of new projects and processes.
6. Innovate to improve customer experience and continuously remove cost from our fulfillment network.
7. Design new metrics and enhance existing metrics to support the future state of the business.
A Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Business, Logistics, Management, Supply Chain, or related discipline and 1 year of experience in operations analysis, logistics analysis, or program or project management. In the alternative, a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Business, Logistics, Management, Supply Chain, or related discipline followed by 5 years of progressively experience in operations analysis, logistics analysis, or program or project management. Must have 1 year of experience in the following:
(1) Managing and executing large projects from start to finish, including project management, problem solving and communicating recommendations.
(2) Using concepts like forecasting, cost optimization, and logistics.
(3) Working in a physical or online retail operations environment.
(4) Performing data mining and conducting data and statistical analysis utilizing SQL and Excel.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.