Product Marketing Manager - Cobranded Credit Card
Interested in leading strategic customer acquisition initiatives for Amazon Credit Cards? The Amazon Payments Team seeks a high performing marketer who will thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy testing and scaling marketing campaigns, and improve upon the product marketing strategy.
You will work closely with product stakeholders to build an annual plan and strategy and influence cross-functional and external stakeholders. You will lead projects from end to end, partnering with a team of high caliber marketers, data science, design, and product managers across Amazon. You will think creatively to define the right message, at the right time, to grow awareness and acquisitions for our Amazon credit cards. You will be responsible for consistency with regulatory and compliance requirements. You will be accountable for diving into the data and sharing the performance of your initiatives - course correcting and scaling to deliver results. You will share your results regularly with senior leaders and stakeholders across Amazon. You must be able to work at the strategic level, generating bold and innovative customer focused ideas and messaging, and at the tactical level, optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing manager who can manage difficult product marketing initiatives, execute flawlessly, deliver independently. To be successful you’ll need to be an effective thought leader and a strong communicator who can earn trust with key stakeholders across multiple teams. You must have a strong grasp of business performance metrics with ability to deep dive in this area and use your findings to identify business opportunities and translate these into effective marketing strategy. If you are organized, analytical, and data driven, with an interest in independently owning your strategy and roadmap, this is a great role for you.
· Lead initiatives end to end, working with cross functional teams – legal, finance, product, design, data science, and bank partners – to optimize, execute and deliver campaigns,
· Work with other marketers on the team to test and learn in new and existing marketing channels on Amazon.com.
· Create on-brand, best in class content, targeted to appropriate customers and effectively build acquisition campaigns for our credit products.
· Manage internal and external design and research agencies to create marketing campaigns and market research studies if needed.
· Analyze the performance of campaigns, and share results of campaigns with senior leaders and stakeholders.
· Manage initiatives with external financial partners, working backwards to ensure a streamlined execution and approval process to launch.
· Demonstrate high attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Bachelor’s degree or related work experience.
· 4-5+ years of marketing experience in a digital environment.
· Strong analytical skills
· Organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
· High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple competing priorities effectively.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with cross functional teams, bank partners, and agencies
· Marketing experience in financial services or online retail
· Proven experience managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics
· Proven track record of defining and delivering innovative marketing campaigns that drive long-term results.
· Familiarity with SQL
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and share test results with stakeholders
· Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices