Principal Technical Program Manager - AWS CRM
Are you excited to work in a product space that touches millions of people? AWS owns one of the world's largest CRMs, supporting one of the largest field sales organizations in the world. Join us as the Principal Technical Program Manager owning the program to identify and drive the innovations that will make AWS's CRM solutions the fastest and most reliable in the world. As the leader of these initiatives in the organization which is building our new CRM technologies on AWS, for AWS, you will influence the broader cloud, security, and user experience strategies for AWS and potentially future AWS products.
As a Principal Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for scoping and delivering large programs end-to-end. Responsibilities include collection of business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing production launches. You will lead and coordinate design/implementation efforts between internal teams and outside merchants and vendors to develop optimal solutions. You will be expected to make appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
You will need experience leading diverse, highly technical cross-company changes, influencing engineers and engineering leaders at all levels, and defining engineering and operational best practices.
You will need to be able to communicate clearly with senior executive leaders across the company as easily as you can convey key technical ideas and directions to engineers at all levels. You will have strong bias for action and a history of delivering the right results.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
· 5+ years project management experience preferably with an online or cloud focus.
· Strong customer experience judgment, and a track record of delivering valuable customer-facing features.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously.
· Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives.
· Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.
· Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with an extreme attention to detail.
· Experience with owning programs driving improvements to enterprise software performance and availability.
· Experience leading diverse, large, highly technical cross-company-large-scale architecture and cultural changes, influencing engineers and engineering leaders at all levels.
· Experience in representing and advocating for a variety of critical customers and stakeholders during executive-level prioritization and planning.
· Experience bridging technical and business teams to collect and refine requirements, prioritize incoming work requests, and ensure all committed work is delivered on time.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit .