Principal Product Manager, Amazon Pay
The Amazon Pay team is looking for a Principal Product Manager to drive strategic fintech opportunities, both on and offline. This role will be responsible for building a long-term fintech and 3P e-commerce strategy, influencing internal and partner teams, and driving programs with results.
What is Amazon Pay?
Amazon Pay is a high growth startup business within Amazon. Started in 2015, Amazon Pay is now available in 18 countries, allowing buyers to leverage Amazon’s trusted, convenient, and rewarding wallet for 3rd party purchase experiences online, in-store, and with Alexa.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Amazon Pay team, what exactly would I do?
Product Managers at Amazon Pay are entrepreneurs at heart. They are curious about our customers problems and love listening to them, and they own their product’s performance, sometimes wearing multiple hats or leading cross-functional teams to bring a product to life. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and prioritizing opportunities to drive our vision of creating an effortless purchase experience wherever our customer are. They will drive requirements and features with engineers and UX designers to ensure that the solutions address the opportunities.
The ideal candidate is creative, data-driven, a clear communicator (both written and verbal), organized, has a proven track record of getting things done, and is comfortable thinking big.
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Bachelor's Degree
· 10+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· 6+ years of product management, product marketing or related experience
· Bachelor degree required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· An entrepreneurial mentality; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet goals
· Experience developing tech products and services
· Keen analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases, attention to detail (SQL strongly preferred)
· Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Proven track record driving innovation on behalf of both enterprises and consumers
· Excellent customer intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly digital services and customer-facing features
· Experience in e-commerce, web-based technology products and/or payment services
· Experience in running product experiments and applying product analytics to decision making
· Understanding and practice with product management methodologies, especially those that support agile software development environments
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.