People Strategy Generalist
The People Strategy (HR) Generalist is passionate about people and the employee lifecycle. This position will support People Strategy programs and initiates that drive the business forward and contribute to the recognition of Vera Whole Health as a Best Place to Work. The People Strategy Generalist is someone who is engaging, can connect with our people, utilizes a coach approach, is detailed and organized, and can embrace the company culture.
Position Qualifications/Essential Functions:
- Support of all aspects of benefits administration; educating staff, managing enrollments and supporting annual open enrollment, and reconciling monthly invoices.
- Produce monthly benefit reports.
- Manage the HRIS system; reporting, compliance, ACA, annual updates.
- Measure and report People Strategy metrics; produce data for board reports.
- Assist in developing and maintaining fair and equitable compensation practices and policies.
- Support the annual comp cycle.
- Administer employee leave of absence requests, stays up to date on federal and state leave programs and guidelines, educates employees on their options, and supports managers to navigate leaves.
- Support managers with employee relations.
- Develop and maintain onboarding and offboarding programs.
- Assist with the people development program and support a continuous feedback culture.
- Assist in development and implementation of People Strategy policy and procedures, including the Employee Handbook.
- Support employees and managers with the worker’s compensation program.
- Suggests ways to innovatively streamline the processes affecting People Strategy.
- Find creative solutions for a broad range of day-to-day HR issues.
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Maintain all compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment, employment posters based on state and location of each clinic.
- Manage EEO-1 annual reporting, assure Vera is compliant with all EEO regulations regarding records, logs and reports.
- Perform other HR duties, projects, and tasks as assigned.
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- Proficiency working with HRIS (ADP Workforce Now).
- Demonstrated strong user of MS Office 365 applications and Sharepoint.
- 3+ years’ of progressive HR experience preferred.
- PHR or SHRM certification is preferred.
- Highly organized
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships throughout all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to be creative and innovative in a fast-paced environment with a lot of ambiguity and constant change
- Ability to champion quality throughout the organization
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to The Vera Way by practicing its key components of mindfulness, continuous learning, a coach approach, innovation, adaptability and resilience with all members of Vera's staff, clients and patients.
Transforming healthcare isn’t easy. It takes hard work and dedication. That’s why we offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. Here are just a few of the benefits you'll receive.
- Competitive base pay
- Premium medical, dental, vision coverage with HSA, 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous PTO (4 weeks) and paid holidays
- Access to Vera care center services, VeraDirect telehealth, health coaching
- Continuous learning and development, including internal coaching programs