Goodway Group has been fully remote for 12+ years, has a thriving virtual culture, and this position can be located anywhere in the United States, will be working from a home office.
Are you the kind of person who both enjoys being “hands-on“ AND mentoring and leading the growth of others?
Are you a subject-matter expert when it comes to compensation trends, benefits, wellness, what's happening on the cutting edge of the future of HR, keeping up on new trends impacting the future of work, and a passion for true business partnership and creating positive culture?
Do you listen to podcasts, read articles, and constantly look for new opportunities to be better at what you do? Is the “Future of Work“ your jam?
Our PX Team is pretty unique, and we wear lots of hats! If you have that rare combination of skills - a strong coaching/ mentality combined with hands-on Total Rewards experience we should definitely talk! This may be a role for you!
Who We Are
Goodway Group lives at the wholly unique marketing crossroads between powerful Propriety Ad Technology, Value-Add Partnerships with Industry Leaders, and White Glove Customer Service: a position that makes us a one-of-a-kind Digital Solutions Agency!
Completely independently owned and operated, Goodway is an agile and growth-focused organization that provides client-first programmatic expertise, as well as managed planning and buying services across all paid digital media.
We deliver on the value of our deep data analytics and trustworthy marketing expertise. Goodway provides honestly smart digital because we know the truth is what matters most!
Who You Are:
- Visionary: You’re a self-aware, big-picture leader who champions the importance of HR/People Experience in the world today not only as driving a thriving people culture but also as a critical component of a successful business.
- Experienced: You have at least 7 years in forward-thinking Human Resources/People Experience roles, with 5 years of Benefits/Compensation experience and at least 2-3 years of prior experience managing others. PHR, SHRM and/or CEBS, CCP highly desired.
- Out of the Box Thinker: You’ve got a consultative and agile mindset to meet the ever-changing needs of the business
- Inspiring Coach: You have a passion for developing high performing and collaborative teams. You excel at relationship and trust-building, empowering others to drive results through your people-first mentality.
- Tech Savvy: Hands-on experience using BIG systems like UltiPro, ADP, or Workday.
- Data-Driven: Ability to leverage data to solve business challenges.
- Flexible: You champion a growth-mindset and excel at navigating change in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do
As the Total Rewards Manager, you will lead a team of generalists and specialists and thrive in rolling up your sleeves to execute a total rewards strategy that supports an award-winning employee experience. You and the team proactively consult with business leaders (and employees) partnering to create innovative solutions to help solve business challenges. Although you have proven expertise in total rewards and HR technology, you are a continuous learner with a broad interest in all facets of human resources. Your unconventional approach to HR will play an integral role in shaping the PX group for the future of work. Your most immediate priorities are outlined below, but may change based on business needs:
- Connections & Team Building: Within the first 60 days, build the foundation of a trusting, collaborative, and high performing team.
- Business Centric Mindset: Within the first 90 days, develop an understanding of the business, strategic objectives, and develop cross-functional relationships.
- Total Rewards Road Map: Within the first 90 days, develop an integrated total rewards roadmap demonstrating the unique employee value proposition of Goodway including compensation, benefits, holistic wellbeing, development, and recognition.
- Performance Management and Development: Within the first 90 days work closely with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities to improve program adoption, engagement, and overall effectiveness.
- Compensation: Within the first 6 months, partner with cross-functional teams to evaluate the effectiveness of our compensation philosophy and current practices to ensure alignment with our strategic talent priorities.
- Culture and Wellbeing - In the first 6 months, work closely with the team to further integrate and refine high impact program offerings, enhance engagement and inspire employees to bring their authentic best selves to work every day.
- HRIS: Within the first 6 months, identify opportunities to leverage HR technology tools to optimize system performance and improve the user experience. Partner with Communications and Learning team members to further employee adoption. Compile and analyze data for People Analytics.
What You’ll Get:
- People Experience is a highly visible group within Goodway Group, and lives at the center of what we do here for our employees and teams. You will have exposure to, and interact with, our Senior Leaders and Leadership Teams regularly.
- The opportunity to lead a multi-disciplinary team, working with different skill sets on a variety of game-changing projects to drive business success
- We’ve worked hard to create a fantastic, people-focused remote culture, and offers a fantastic holistic benefits package with full access to training resources, unlimited MyTime (PTO), and more.
Things You Should Know
- Our workdays can sometimes be long and unpredictable. You should be comfortable with and capable of sitting and/or standing at a desk for at least 8 hours a day.
- Twice per year we gather to work and play for a week (typically, this is in person, but has been done virtually too!). Both summits are “can’t miss” events. There may also be other opportunities to travel depending on your specific role and business needs.
At Goodway, we want to create a workplace where everyone is embraced for who they are, exactly as they are. We are committed to creating a sense of belonging by promoting and fostering diversity, cultivating a culture of inclusion through our everyday practices, and being a beacon of hope in the path towards equality. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourage all individuals to apply.