Do you enjoy working with seniors? Are you looking to provide hands-on nursing care and gain valuable skills?
We are located on 223 West Galer St. Seattle, WA 98119 in the quaint and close-knit community of Aegis of Queen Anne on Galer, at the top of Queen Anne Hill, nearby all the boutiques and close to lower Queen Anne.
We are looking for the following availability: AM Sunday-Wednesday (4 10-hour shifts) or AM Sunday-Tuesday (3 12-hour shifts). New grads are welcomed to apply! Learn alongside seasoned nurses and gain valuable skills.
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted “Best Place to Work“ a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Wellness Nurses are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it, and then check out the job description below.
We have 3 levels of Wellness Nurse positions at Aegis - one that will be the perfect fit for you:
As an ENTRY LEVEL WELLNESS NURSE (newly licensed RN or LPN) your contributions & training may include:
- Medication Management
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation and Investigation Reporting
- Hands-on nursing care
- Wound care
- Opportunities of growth to Charge Nurse
As a CHARGE WELLNESS NURSE your contributions & training may include:
- Responsibilities as listed above for Entry Level WN
- Provide nursing services to residents.
- Coordinate resident care with residents, families, and physicians.
- Maintain accurate resident health records.
- Participate in training of care staff.
- Report changes of condition and work directly with the Director of Nursing to ensure that regulations and internal standards are met.
- Conduct Fall Risk assessments, Skin assessments, pain assessments, Fast Scale assessments
- Dementia/Memory Care programming training.
- Opportunity of growth to Senior Wellness Nurse
As a WELLNESS NURSE your contributions and training include:
- Responsibilities as listed above for Charge Wellness Nurse
- Nurse Delegation
- Auditing and training Charge and Entry Level Wellness Nurses
- Assist Director of Nursing/Health Services Nurse on pre-assessments.
- Audit eMARS, med cart.
- Skin documentation and review
- Community care plan changes to staff
- Communication with families and physicians
- Opportunities of growth to Director of Nursing/Health Services Director
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- LPN/RN license that is active and in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support your team and build fun into the job
Other cool stuff about this job:
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded “Best Place to Work“ numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please fill out an application or call Alma at (425)-449-4984 for more information.