Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington State. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services. We are recruiting for the following position(s):
Sea Mar Community Health Centers is seeking a Network / Telecommunications Manager. This position is Full-time with benefits and it is based out of South Seattle, the South Park area. As a network / telecommunications manager you will be focused on infrastructure up time and for our 85 sites, 2 data centers and 3000 employees, directly supervising the networking and telecommunications teams and reporting to the CIO. Planning for maintenance, growth, security and compliance for the network and phone systems. Limiting outages to planned maintenance windows. A deep understanding of networking principles and architecture are required to enhance the network redundancy, availability for the entire network including failover data centers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring compliance with organization’s technical architecture standards including ongoing gap analysis and recommendations.
- Provides regular updates to standards as needed.
- Ensure optimum network and system security through effective use of monitoring, logging and enforcing standards.
- Maintain sections of the organization’s Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Plan including, but not limited to, network and telecommunications sections. Maintenance includes scheduled testing and plan updates.
- Planning redundancy and scalability planning for all new enterprise environments.
- Maintenance planning, execution and monitoring.
- Monitoring/identification of trends in usage, traffic, storage and proposed capacity management remedies.
- Management and monitoring of network rollouts as well as patches/updates to existing systems.
- Develop projections for networking budgeting and strategic planning.
- Provide after-hours support as needed
- Manage work tasks and activities of network administrators and telecommunications administrators, including planning, mentoring and training.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead a team of IT personnel.
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated experience with oversight of complex, multi-site LAN/WAN configurations.
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated experience with oversight of mixed environment server farm to include documentation experience.
- Experienced with Cloud and on premises security, capacity, throughput, failover, cost evaluation and management
- Demonstrated experience with VoIP systems.
- Management of vendors and contracts
- Demonstrated ability to manage simultaneous projects and responsibilities
- History of change management and documentation skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum of 8 -10 years of experience in managing a multi-site IT infrastructure.
- Experience with vendor management or 5 years fortune 500 sales/systems engineering
What We Offer:
Sea Mar offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing community health organization. Working at Sea Mar Community Health Centers is more than just a job, it’s a fulfilling career with opportunity for advancement. Employees working 30 hours or more receive an excellent benefit package of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Prescription coverage, Long Term Disability, EAP (Employee Assistance Program), paid-time-off starting at 24-27 days per year plus 10 paid Holidays. We also offer 401(k)/Retirement options and an exciting opportunity to work in a culturally diverse environment.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, complete the online application and click SUBMIT or APPLY. If you have any questions regarding the position, email Vinay Sayala, Chief Information & Security Officer at ITRecruiting@seamarchc.org
Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted on 12/12/2019
Please visit our website to learn more about us at www.seamar.org. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.