Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington State. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services. We are recruiting for the following position(s):
Two (2) On-call positions available for our Medical Clinic in White Center/Seattle. Ideal candidates will have proven excellent customer services skills, demonstrate an enthusiastic & professional demeanor, and excel at multi-tasking. Medical Assistants are an integral part of the care team; ensuring patient flow and providing quality patient care in a safe and timely manner.
- Follow protocol in rooming and exiting patients
- Complete all provider referrals for each patient
- Administer injections and distribute oral medications under physicians’ order; perform venipuncture
- Assist the medical provider with charting office visits; ensuring communication and documentation for comprehensive patient care coordination
This is not a full comprehensive list of Duties/Responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Requirements:
- Must have a Washington State MA-Certificate
- Must obtain Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR within 90 days of hire date and is required to maintain current BLS CPR throughout employment
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred but not required.
To apply for this position, complete the online application and click SUBMIT or APPLY. If you have any questions regarding the position, email Virginia Ramos, Nurse Manager, at VirginiaRamos@seamarchc.org
Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
External candidates considered after 04/26/2019
This position is represented by Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU).