Marketing Mgr, Video Content
The Alexa Marketing team's mission is to make Alexa the most adopted, most used, and most loved AI in the world. In order to support that mission, we’re looking for a marketing manager to raise the bar on content development and discovery for our video assets and manage our YouTube channel for Alexa. In this role, you’ll build a deep understanding of Alexa customers along with the features available on Alexa, and you’ll find new ways to surface content to millions of Alexa customers based on these insights.
A day in the life
This position will develop and lead the Alexa video content strategy and will be responsible for driving traffic and engagement on YouTube and Amazon.com. You will work closely with other marketing and product teams to lead the creation of compelling content to help customers discover and learn how to engage in Alexa features. You will create, launch, test, and track video campaigns and own our YouTube channel strategy. You'll identify opportunities for efficiency and automation and work cross-functionally on implementation. You’ll have an eye for compelling content and CX, an aptitude for cross-functional partnership, and a passion for testing and measuring. The successful candidate will have strong experience in building a content strategy, executing on that strategy, and sharing results with stakeholders. He or she will have first-class written and verbal communication skills, the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines, top-notch organizational skills, experience managing expectations and dependencies, and the ability to see and show results with data.
About the hiring group
This team is fun, driven, and holds an high bar for customer facing experiences. We have a great mix of new to Amazon and tenured leaders, which affords us as a highly trusted stakeholder across the organization. From crossword puzzles to team escape rooms to raising awareness on diverse issues, we have something for nearly everyone along with a positive and collaborative vibe. We are proud of our work, and we keep the bar high and autonomy high. If you like being on the cutting edge, come work with us.
· Partnering cross-functionally to deliver an integrated video content development strategy to drive incremental engagement and habit formation
· Establishing the KPIs for performance tracking and reporting on these weekly, and owning overall measurement strategy for video assets and YouTube across the Alexa organization
· Owning the video content optimization and strategy; including developing and aligning on the share-of-voice strategy across key stakeholders
· Developing a testing and insight roadmap to optimize campaigns and create new placement opportunities
· Drive our seasonal campaign planning and content priorities
· Build an traffic plan to drive discovery of Alexa content on YouTube
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing in a fast-paced environment
· Experience in developing hypotheses, experiment design, executing tactical campaigns, and reporting results to senior leaders
· Demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance and make adjustments accordingly
· Experience communicating and presenting to senior management
· Strong organizational skills and proven program management experience covering multiple projects and diverse goals
· A self-starter able to thrive in an ambiguous environment and can help bring structure and deliver results
· Outstanding writing, presentation and communication skills
· Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
· Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and lead cross-functional projects across category or other departments
· Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
· Content marketing experience
· YouTube advertising and channel management experience
· Experience in A/B testing