Marketing Campaign Manager
We are looking for an experienced, innovative and inherently creative Marketing Manager to drive recruitment marketing and employer branding campaigns across tech candidate pipelines in North America.
You will be joining the global Branding & Communications team, whose remit spans talent acquisition marketing, employer branding and internal communications. It is a fast growing and quickly evolving marketing team, so the ability to wear many hats and manage partnerships with senior level leaders is crucial.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in marketing campaigns, operational excellence and using analytics to drive results. If you’re looking to invent on a team that's focused on our candidates and customers, and you enjoy bringing bold ideas to the table, come join us!
Role and Responsibilities
· Conceptualize, execute, and continually improve end-to-end lifecycle recruitment marketing campaigns
· Partner and collaborate with recruiting partners and cross functional teams, including Employer Brand, PR, Central Marketing and Research Talent Intelligence to leverage existing resources and share best practices
· Be a proactive and consultative marketing partner for recruiting leaders. Advise and educate our stakeholders on marketing best practices and focus on enabling measurable, high-impact results.
· Review and analyze campaign data to identify trends and key insights, recommending and implementing solutions to drive marketing efficiencies and optimization. Evaluate recruiting needs to understand top of funnel opportunities and determine best marketing levers
· Create, drive and present weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual metrics for recruiting partners and team goal tracking
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5 years of experience with campaign management and management of brand budgets to drive strong utilization and optimize for success
· 5 years of experience in employer branding, recruitment marketing, advertising sales, marketing, or media
· 5 years experience with strategic planning and execution of lifecycle marketing campaigns
The role can be based in Seattle, Nashville or at one of our regional office locations. Virtual Location will be considered.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior level stakeholders
· Experience working as part of a global team with remote colleagues
· Ability to influence without authority, think proactively and function independently
· Ability to develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.