Contracts Manager, Legal AWS
Amazon's Legal Department is looking for a talented Contracts Manager to support Amazon Web Services, a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon.com. Amazon Web Services is at the forefront of the “cloud“ computing and service industry providing IT infrastructure services such as on-demand compute capacity, storage, content delivery, database services, browsers and more.
This Contract Manager will support Amazon Web Services' sales and marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing, drafting and negotiating IT agreements (including nondisclosure agreements, reseller contracts, services agreements, marketing contracts and other commercial contracts) as well as reviewing and providing guidance on RFI/RFP and other customer-facing activities.
Must have excellent written and oral communication skills as this position involves direct contact with principal business owners. The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
Location: Seattle, WA; Arlington, VA; Santa Monica, CA
· 5+ years of contracts management, paralegal, or other comparable experience within a law firm or legal department
· Bachelor's Degree
· In-house legal experience or law degree
· Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a broad range of standard commercial contracts
· Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
· Strong analytical and computer skills
· Experience working in a customer focused sales and marketing environment is also valuable
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.