HR Partner - HR4HR
Join Amazon’s People Experience and Technology (PXT) organization where “We build a workplace for Amazonians to invent on behalf of the customer.”
Amazon’s PXT HR organization is seeking an HR Partner who is excited about helping our leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations for innovative programs that improve performance, retention and drive the overall employee experience. As the frontline consultant to people managers HR Partner's are seen as subject matter experts because of their sound knowledge in company processes and policies, as well as their ability to offer a strong and compelling point of view around HR related matters. They are committed to collaboration with multiple HR leaders and people managers across the various businesses the team supports. A key area of focus is to increase manager capability to enable managers to be more self-sufficient and drive manager education on important people programs, policies, tools and processes. This position can be based in Seattle, or any USA Amazon Corporate office.
Core Responsibilities include:
· First point of contact for leader inquiries or assistance re PXT processes
· Consult managers on people matters that require in depth knowledge of policies, procedures and local legislation, across multiple teams.
· Synthesize data to provide impactful insights and process improvement recommendations.
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions.
· Work on ER matters and conduct investigations.
· Work with people managers end to end on performance management cases. This includes consulting on performance concerns, supporting managers when starting the process and finalizing severance agreements.
· Analyze data and trends in order to define a people management strategy that can mitigate and/or prevent the recurrence of known issues.
· Support managers with tools or action planning to drive Connections improvements.
· Generate ad hoc reports to support various business needs and partner with other technical teams to create scalable solutions for reoccurring requests.
· Bachelors Degree required in Human Resources Management or related field.
· 5 plus years of HR experience with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management.
· Solid understanding of federal and state employment & labor laws.
· Technically proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong analytical skills, including the understanding of metrics to support plans and monitor performance.
· Experience influencing leaders in a highly matrixed organization.
· Excellent written and verbal communication to prepare high quality documents with an ability to interface with multiple levels within the organization to influence outcomes
· Experience in assessing, creating and implementing innovative solutions to increase engagement, retention and development of HR teams.
· Experience managing projects.
· Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau and/or QuickSight
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.