RW Anderson performs building maintenance, insurance, warranty, and custom work with unparalleled craftsmanship. We create an environment of trust between community management and building maintenance. We offer:
- Competitive salary and generous 401K (with employer matching) after 6 months of employment
- Health, dental, and vision insurance offered
We are currently looking for MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS/HANDYMAN who value customer service and have strong technical skills.
- Some janitorial experience
- Basic tools and reliable transportation
- Honest, good communicator, problem-solving skills
- Great starting pay: $20-30/hr based on experience, overtime pay
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health Insurance on day one, generous 401K (with employer matching) after 6 months of employment
- Family like company culture with regular breakfast meetings and company events
- Opportunities to grow within the organization
RW Anderson Services is committed to a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We're an equal opportunity employer and strive to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
Hiring process involves a background check of conviction and arrest records. The hiring process will be conducted in compliance with Seattle’s Fair Chance Employment Ordinance, SMC 14.17. Applicants will be provided an opportunity to explain and correct background information
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during either the application or the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org