Global Account Manager
Amazon Devices & Services is seeking a world class professional to manage our partnerships with some of the largest companies in the world. The Global Account Manager (GAM) will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and pursuing new collaboration opportunities and Think Big/long-term ideas with our most strategic partners. You will be the single-threaded leader for the partner relationship across several teams in Devices & Alexa, while keeping stakeholders informed of organization and deal updates, and managing the day-to-day relationship.
The Global Account Manager will work across all relevant cross-functional areas in Amazon Devices & Alexa (Senior Executives, Business Development, Product, Marketing, etc.) to guarantee effective communication, implementation, and execution of objectives. You will build and maintain key executive relationships with the partner, as well as with Amazon Devices senior leadership for executive sponsorships and executive business reviews.
You will derive insights from the partners and segments you cover to help inform Business Development and Product decisions. You will contribute excellent leadership, research, and analysis, precise execution, the ability to work cross-functionally, and to influence both upwards and laterally. You possess a builder/start-up mentality and work well in ambiguous situations.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· A bachelor's degree in business or technology or equivalent work experience
· A minimum of 15 years experience working for large, global technology companies as the account or relationship manager
· High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
· History of successful partnerships with large-scale customers or enterprises
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required
· Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills
· BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred)
· Experience as the primary account manager or team leader for a global enterprise working with multiple business units and influencing business decisions
· Experience with ideation strategy
· Experience in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record
· Ability to navigate across Amazon Devices & Alexa and the partner's organization in a trusted advisor/consultative approach
· Ability to establish credibility quickly with senior level executives
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us