Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington State. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services. We are recruiting for the following position(s):
Sea Mar is scheduled to open an inpatient geriatric psychiatric program in Seattle, and is currently seeking a Full-Time Administrator who will manage all aspects of the day to day operations of the geriatric psychiatric program. The Administrator must be willing to learn new models of care, in which innovation is a core component of the services provided to clients. The Administrator will act as the representative of the program to State and County agencies, community partners, and all other stakeholders. This person will ensure regulatory compliance and actively oversee quality improvement activities. Additionally, the Administrator will collaborate with other departments and the Behavioral Health management team.
A successful candidate will have the following minimum qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in health care or business (MPH, MPA, MHA, MBA)
- (4)+ years of experience in an administrative management position in a healthcare setting, preferably in a behavioral healthcare setting
- Experience managing program budgets and evaluating program goals
- Experience writing and administering grants
- Proven experience as a supervisor, leader, or healthcare Director
- Deep knowledge of community mental health services and psychiatric rehabilitation concepts and the Recovery Philosophy
- A successful track record working with, and sensitivity to, multi-cultural populations
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified
- Must have Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) training or be willing to take the training.
All opportunities at Sea Mar Community Health Centers are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of employee health screening, acceptable criminal background clearance, excluded party sanctions, and degree or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver license, a motor vehicle clearance and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual or local requirements may apply.
- Knowledgeable about budgeting, HR, and applicable program regulations
- Good communication, team building, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with psychiatric conditions and recovery principles
- Good customer relations skills
- Skilled at identifying and removing barriers to change
What We Offer:
Sea Mar offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing community health organization. Working at Sea Mar Community Health Centers is more than just a job, it’s a fulfilling career with opportunity for advancement. The fringe benefits surpass most companies. For example, Full-time employees working 30 hours or more, receive an excellent benefit package of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Prescription coverage, Long Term Disability, EAP (Employee Assistance Program), paid-time-off starting at 24-27 days per year + 10 paid Holidays. We also offer 401(k)/Retirement options and an exciting opportunity to work in a culturally diverse environment.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position complete the online application and click SUBMIT or APPLY NOW. If you have any questions regarding the position, email Claudia D’Allegri, ClaudiaDallegri@seamarchc.org.
Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted on 03/17/2020
Please visit our website to learn more about us at www.seamarchc.org. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.