Full Stack Software Engineer
Xealth is looking to add a new role to our team, a Full-stack Software Engineer.
Xealth’s mission is to improve healthcare for everyone by enabling doctors and patients to easily access digital content and services that are relevant, timely, and targeted. We are disrupting healthcare from the inside and are on a mission to change people's lives through technology and there is more to be done to help our customers meet the needs of their patients.
Come help us build the cloud based, scalable and secured platform with responsive web applications, recommendation engines (Machine Learning), and analytical solutions to help clinicians throughout the US to respond proactively to their patients’ health challenges.
We’re a highly skilled, passionate team, disciplined in our agile approach, with a track record of success –– and we are proud to be applying our efforts to improve health options for everyone. Our solution runs on AWS, integrating 3rd-party digital healthcare solutions, Electronic Health Records, and practice management systems such as Cerner and Epic.
As a Software Engineer at Xealth, you will:
- Work in a Scrum team / agile environment implementing functionality across the product stack delivering company-wide impact
- Enjoy working across the full-stack development (UI, APIs, DB, Analysis) using React, Node.js
- Develop efficient, scalable, testable cloud-native applications (backend and frontend)
- Prioritize multiple tasks intelligently, communicate and resolve issues
- Make a real, positive difference in other people's lives through your work
- Work Pacific-time hours, either at our offices in Smith Tower in downtown Seattle, or remotely within the United States.
Our ideal Software Engineer will have:
- Degree in Computer Science, including coursework in algorithms, data structures, software design, operating systems, and/or strong CS fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior commercial cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), full-stack, B2B, B2C, or B2B2C experience, including:
- Backend Node.js (TypeScript) or Python
- Data Storage Relational (SQL, Postgres, Aurora, etc.), Document (DynamoDB, CouchDB, Cosmos DB), and/or Data Lakes
- Prior experience as an SDE at an early-stage startup
- Experience committing code to opensource projects, interesting/curious personal projects
- Analytics, ETL data processing and Machine Learning experience (or strong desire to learn)
- HealthIT or Healthcare Industry Experience
Legal right to work:
Engineers who are currently located in the US, and are a US Citizen, on an H-1B, a Canadian Citizen w/TN, or have their Greencard are welcome to apply. We are currently not taking applicants from those currently working in the US on an F-1, F-1 Opt, or F-1 Opt Ext.
The Xealth product is a cloud-based digital health platform, enabling clinicians to easily prescribe digital health tools for their patients, monitor their progress, drive usage, and ultimately attain improved health (with significantly lower long-term health costs).
Xealth spun out of Providence St. Joseph Health (PSJH) in 2017. Investors include Advocate Aurora Enterprises, Atrium Health, Banner Health, Cerner, ChristianaCare, Cleveland Clinic, Cone Health, Memorial Hermann, MemorialCare Innovation Fund, McKesson Ventures, Nebraska Medicine, Novant Health, Novartis, Philips, ResMed, Providence Ventures, Stanford Health Care, UPMC and the Froedtert and Medical College of Wisconsin Health Network. Key clients also include Baylor Scott & White Health, Duke Health and Mass General Brigham.
Due to patient success and subsequent clinician demand, Xealth is experiencing rapid growth in the clinical health IT space, most recently raising its Series B funding in September 2021. All investors in this round are leading health systems, demonstrating the value of Xealth in advancing digital connections between clinicians and their patients.
Xealth has been named to the CB Insights Digital Health 150, awarded the “Best Connected Health Platform” by the MedTech Breakthrough Awards, and was named to Fast Company’s Annual List of the World’s Most Innovative Companies in 2020.
Compensation & Benefits
Xealth offers a multi-tiered approach when constructing a highly competitive compensation package. The compensation package would include a base salary, equity, and a comprehensive suite of benefits.
Xealth is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.