About the Company
Qumulo is the leader in Hybrid Cloud File Storage, providing real-time visibility, scale and control of your data across on-prem and cloud. Qumulo’s real-time analytics enable customers to understand their storage at a granular level, detect bottlenecks and accelerate performance. Built to scale across data center and cloud, Qumulo enables programmatic configuration and management of usage, capacity and performance. Qumulo’s innovative approach continuously delights customers with new capabilities, 100% usable capacity and direct access to experts. See storage made simple at www.qumulo.com
About the Position
Qumulo is looking for an experienced, innovative, and passionate Financial Systems Analyst to be part of the Business Systems team. The Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for implementing and supporting our NetSuite, Concur, and other financial applications and well as working with departmental system owners to coordinate systems, tools, and processes. Business Systems plays a key role in defining, implementing and supporting new processes in our rapidly growing company.
- Manage NetSuite instance including related bank reconciliation and analytic applications. Act as primary contact for NetSuite issues and questions, set up new users, prioritize incoming requests.
- Manage Concur instance for expense reporting, vendor invoices, and travel booking. Oversee integration with NetSuite.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards.
- Analyze business needs and recommend technical and business process solutions. Design, build, and deploy those solutions.
- Participate in critical business systems projects, including the implementation of new standards and processes, new product introductions, and new business initiatives.
- Manage financial systems projects such as NetSuite Advanced Revenue Management (ARM) ASC606 transition, procurement automation, subscription billing, Salesforce integration, and EDI.
- Own the change management and release process of NetSuite upgrades.
- Create functional specifications, business rules, use cases, and user stories to design, develop and deliver high quality business solutions.
- Develop test plans and coordinate user acceptance testing across departments.
- Develop training materials, desk procedures and conduct user training as needed.
- 5-10 years of defining, implementing and managing enterprise business systems and data analysis tools.
- Experience in implementing, administering, and utilizing enterprise business tools such as Netsuite, Concur, Salesforce, CPQ or equivalents.
- Experience with NetSuite Fixed Asset Management, Advanced Revenue Management, and Advanced Inventory Management preferred.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Rally, Zendesk, or equivalents.
- General knowledge of current business systems and analytics tools and best practices for application of tools in an enterprise environment.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated project management experience with large-scale complex software implementation projects on mission critical systems. A proven track record of on-time project completion.
- Experience with defining business processes and workflows across functional teams.
- The ability to map data analytic needs to business system tools options and make recommendations for tool selection.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to effectively present to the executive staff.
- Excellent ability to coordinate with cross functional teams for needs assessment, tools implementation planning, and on-time project completion.
- BS/BA in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Information Systems or Accounting required.
- Prior experience in managing projects through an Agile process.
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.