Financial Analyst, Controllership
Finance is all about the numbers unless you work at Amazon; it’s knowing the numbers and so much more. Enthusiasm and energy help us deliver new ideas, and solutions. Do you view problems as treasures, and are you willing to dive deep to develop those solutions and deliver results? Will you seek to challenge the status quo, and ensure that our processes comply with internal policies and external requirements.
Controls Optimization & Management, Process Automation, and Solutions Support (COMPASS) is seeking a Financial Analyst to support Worldwide Consumer controllership. Our top priority is controllership. We are looking for a leader that will drive change across the organization, stay ahead of operational risks, and strengthen our control environment.
You will be eager to dive deep into processes, eliminate inefficiencies, problem solve and protect the integrity of our financial results.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Support projects to enhance WW Consumer controllership processes related to owned and lease asset management and tracking.
· Partner with related finance and business teams to mitigate identified controls risks
· Track controls defects, partner with business teams to deep dive defects and proffer solutions to close identified gaps
· Drive controllership in WW Consumer processes, partner with process excellence team to minimize process inefficiencies and improve data integrity
· Drive continuous improvement and communication with business partners
· Communicate Project status to stakeholders and drive project deliverables to completion
· Drive consumer leadership team controllership goals across the organization
· 3+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field.
· Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, Tableau, Cognos, BI), providing solutions based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making
· Experience pulling data using SQL and comfortable analyzing large datasets.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us