Executive Assistant, Principal Engineer Recruiting
The Recruiting Engine organization is looking for an Executive Assistant to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing team. We need someone who is bright and motivated, with a proven history of high performance, to support multiple Directors. From eCommerce to AWS to Kindle, Amazon has a history of innovation and invention. The Recruiting Engine organization continues that tradition by building new ways for recruiters to recruit at Amazon.
You will work in a team environment to build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group, while keeping abreast of business objectives, policies, procedures, and related information to maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization. Key to success in this role is the ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel, which you will deliver to tight deadlines with minimal guidance or supervision. As such, you must be skilled at anticipating problems, dealing with ambiguity, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, setting expectations, problem solving, and organizing logistics.
Key job responsibilities
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling
- Coordinating travel to domestic and international locations
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Manage expense report coordination and submission
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events)
- Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants to provide support to the organization
- Management of team space, including office moves and reconfigurations
- Management of highly confidential information
- 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience with executive level calendar management
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with space management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.