Venture is a full-service general contractor with a diverse portfolio of projects and clients. We provide comprehensive construction services for commercial, multi-family residential, and hospitality projects. We excel at sensitive historic renovations and cutting-edge tenant improvements. Venture expertise spans design-build, pre-construction, program management, and sustainable construction. Across all services, our approach is collaborative, fostering communication among our team members, subcontractors, and project stakeholders.
We are currently hiring for an Multifamily Estimator to join our team. The Estimator will generate and manage estimates required for sales, pre-construction and bidding efforts. Provide estimates, budget control and studies for projects and potential projects during business development, pre-construction, and construction phases of a project and across all scopes, systems, and assemblies. Estimates vary from conceptual to full guarantee maximum price estimates to lump sum bids.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with project manager to develop and maintain pre-construction and construction estimates. Lead project lump sum bidding process.
- Build estimates based on a practical understanding of design, constructability, logistics, sequencing and means and methods of a project.
- Estimator will be a key collaborator for new and existing subcontractor relationships for estimating, bidding, and project award.
- Prepare estimate presentations, special studies, budget control reports, and estimating documents for projects and client presentations.
- Understanding of market labor, commodity conditions, and impacts on construction costs. Conduct quantity take-offs, variance and maintain quantity controls.
- Other duties as assigned.
Venture has a comprehensive benefits package: 100% employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees, 401k,PTO, and more.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.