End User Support Technicians
Bluehawk Consulting is seeking End-User Support Technicians to provide technical support to internal employees for a large government organization.
Bluehawk is seeking qualified candidates for the position of End-User Computer Device Support. Our client provides technology leadership for the enterprise, developing common standards, architectures, and business solutions; focused on developing scalable, sustainable solutions that enable departments to deliver services more efficiently and effectively to constituents. They harness the power of technology and telecommunications to facilitate serving their clients and businesses. This group is responsible for enterprise-wide technology governance, strategic planning and policy development, and programs that promote technology literacy and public access to government information. We are looking for talented professionals who have a passion for service, community, and technology to join our exciting team!
- Install, maintain, configure, test, document and repair software and hardware used on desktops, laptops, mobile computers, printers, peripherals, audio/visual and other unique hardware, or software used within the department.
- Work on software and operating system deployment, vendor coordination, creating user guides, act as subject matter expert on specifically assigned technology and train IT staff as needed.
- Ensure all work assignments are completed in a timely and professional manner while providing high quality service.
- Continuously seek to improve processes and services, working with team members and management.
- Utilize existing tools and systems to perform daily functions of the job, completing documentation and status updates in a timely manner.
- Provide Tier II escalation support for City Service Desk.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) as assigned by Supervisor.
- Be familiar with ITIL framework.
- Bring advanced technical expertise, professionalism, and exceptional customer service to the Team.
- Position requires advanced IT knowledge, including desktop operating systems, security, networking, applications and excellent customer service skills.
- Position requires attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced computing environment.
- Minimum three years’ Windows desktop/laptop support experience in a professional enterprise environment, including: O365/MS Office, and other software applications.
- Experience installing, upgrading and/or configuring computers and software, including client-side networking and telephony skills.
- Demonstrated proven success record in documenting technical procedures and communications.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced dynamic environment with many customers and competing priorities.
- Must be available to be on-call to respond to problems arising during non-business hours.
- Must be able to: lift 25#s, stand for long periods of time, take equipment on and off shelves, work around and under desks, climb flights of stairs and must be able to walk frequently for extended periods of time.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License or provide evidence of equivalent mobility to travel to facilities to deliver/install equipment.
Bluehawk Consulting is a Kirkland, Washington-based management consulting firm helping Fortune 500 clients improve their performance, increase their efficiency and enhance organizational value while reducing costs.
We are a team who love to accomplish great things together!
We excel at hiring talented people who are driven to create solutions for our client’s most challenging projects. We employ experienced management consultants with passion to deliver outcome, yet our approach includes hiring for attitude, while training for skill.
- Our diverse team, they make us great!
- Consultative, client-focused and interactive approaches
- Innovation, actualizing potential, and “can-do-ness”
- Learning, listening and communicating openly with respect
- Passion, energy, zeal - we have lots of it
- Humor, lightness, flexibility, humor and humor
We work hard to create a supportive environment, where employees enjoy a very competitive pay and benefits package, including an optional, full-benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, holidays and paid-time-off (PTO). Bluehawk also provides training opportunities and rewards leadership, diligence and the desire to achieve more. Bluehawk Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workforce diversity.
If this sounds like a place you'd like to learn more about, visit us at www.bluehawkconsulting.com