Digital Marketing Specialist
Have you ever thought about the next model for software, data, and ML procurement and deployment? Do you have experience working in a high performing, customer and partner facing marketing function? Are you interested in incubating a new business within the world's fastest growing technology company? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for people who thrive in an environment where they are faced with new things every day and have the latitude to figure it out and run with it.
AWS Marketplace (http://aws.amazon.com/marketplace) and AWS Data Exchange (http://aws.amazon.com/data-exchange) make it easy for millions of AWS customers to securely find, subscribe to, and immediately start to use third-party data and software products in the cloud. Our job is to bring Amazon's e-commerce expertise to cloud software and fundamentally change how software and data is discovered and consumed in the cloud. We are busy helping AWS customers discover, procure, deploy and manage third-party software and data in their AWS environments via AWS Marketplace. At the same we are also busy driving adoption of AWS Marketplace with Independent Software Vendors, Data Providers, System Integrators and Service Providers, by enabling them to list, market and sell/co-sell through our high-scale route to market.
We're looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to support inbound and outbound demand generation programs focused on new customer acquisition and activation. In this role, you will be responsible for defining and executing integrated digital and event campaigns designed to raise awareness of AWS Marketplace and Data Exchange listed solutions, drive high-quality visitor traffic to our digital platform, and generate subscription acquisitions.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Work with integrated marketing professionals to plan and execute activities comprising an integrated buyer experience, where target audiences experience multiple touches throughout the buyer’s journey
· Execute plans for awareness and customer acquisition including processes, metrics, test & learn cadence, reporting, and a quantitative modeling that allows for scenario testing
· Work with Product Marketing, Business Development, and Content Marketing specialists to identify core messaging, ground-level insight, and technical expertise and develop highly relevant and engaging content that resonates with prospects on a global scale
· Establish campaign KPIs and success metrics through deep understanding of business objectives, cross-functional team goals and relevant constraints
· Work closely with the business intelligence team to align on measurement of campaign activities and define ongoing reporting structure
Our team is focused on balancing life with work, and does this via work autonomy and by prioritizing solutions and processes that enable us to scale faster than the business. There will be opportunities to work from home some days. Work hours can be flexible and self-defined.
Mentorship and Career Growth
One of the keys to AWS’s success is its top-tier product management culture. You will have the opportunity to work with multiple AWS business lines that can help you accelerate your career and bring ideas to market. You will be working closely with key internal stakeholders (e.g. Marketplace Product Management & Engineering, AWS field teams, AWS Services (e.g. S3, EC2), migration teams, services, legal, operations and support).
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Working with a team that welcomes, celebrates, and leverages a diverse set of backgrounds and skillsets to deliver results is exciting. Partnering with others in the organization is key to our long term success and is what helps frame our inclusive culture.
· College degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
· 5+ years in B2B marketing and fluency in the strategy, tactics, metrics, and best practices for growing awareness and demand generation
· 5+ years working in multi-disciplinary digital marketing roles channels. E.g. email (especially automation), site merchandising, SEO/PPC, display/retargeting, and social media
· MBA or Graduate degree
· Data/Analytics marketing and/or demand generation experience
· Cloud computing, AWS Services, SaaS and/or E-commerce experience
· Prior experience working within a 3rd party vendor ecosystem
· Experience with marketing automation and personalization tools (Marketo, Adobe CQ)
· Experience with analytics and business intelligence software (Site Catalyst, Tableau)
· International digital marketing experience or experience in localization processes
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction recor